St. Armands Circle Bird’s Eye View
$24.00 – $750.00
St. Armands Circle in Sarasota Florida. There is so much for the eye to explore in this bird’s eye view of the famous circle. From shoppers to restaurant goers to Moms with strollers and dog walkers.
Off in the distance is the skyline of Sarasota, Ringling Bridge and Bird Key.
Colorful fun scene sure to remind you of your great times on the circle.
“Another labor of love to paint this one and to continue my bird’s eye series”.
36×48 original oil sold!
Purchase your very own hand signed matted print or limited edition, giclee on canvas artwork.
St. Armands Circle in Sarasota Florida. There is so much for the eye to explore in this bird’s eye view of the famous circle.
Vibrant giclée on paper prints are set in a custom, white double mat and hand-signed by Robert Johnson (Robert The Artist). Printed on Epson matte paper with the highest quality Epson inks. The standard-size mats make for simple framing under glass and easily fit into pre-made frames.
- Double white mat
- Matte paper print – Hand signed
- Title hand printed on mat in pencil
- mat size is measurement of the outside of the mat, actual image is smaller
- Standard sizes for easy framing
- Fits into pre-made frames (readily available at many stores)
The gorgeous giclée on canvas reproduction looks like the original. The sumptuous canvas wraps around the sides (Gallery Wrap) so your new artwork is ready to hang immediately. No framing needed (unless you want to).
Each numbered, limited edition, canvas is hand-signed by Robert Johnson and is protected by a UV resistant semi-gloss coating, ensuring the lustrous artwork retains its vibrancy and pristine condition. These prints will last a lifetime.
- Gallery wrap canvas on 1.5″ stretcher bars (image on sides)
- Numbered limited edition – Hand signed
- Ready to hang (no frame required)
- Best reproduction available, looks like the original
- Quality Epson inks and canvas
- UV semi gloss coating