$24.00 – $595.00
A unique whimsical spin on Toronto’s iconic skyline as seen from Toronto Island. Skyscrapers, condos and boats in the harbour.
36×72 original oil sold!
“I wanted to challenge myself with a big city skyline so I took on Toronto’s. I researched all the buildings to make sure I included them with some liberty. I spent months painting this one in my fun funky style.”
Purchase your very own hand signed matted print or limited edition, giclee on canvas artwork.
Toronto’s magical skyline. This incredible landscape print or canvas will suit every decor, and would look wonderful hanging above a sofa, bed or a console or bookshelf, in a hallway or nested into your favourite reading nook.
Vibrant giclée on paper prints are set in a custom, white double mat and hand-signed by Robert Johnson (Robert The Artist). Printed on Epson matte paper with the highest quality Epson inks. The standard-size mats make for simple framing under glass and easily fit into pre-made frames.
- Double white mat
- Matte paper print – Hand signed
- Title hand printed on mat in pencil
- mat size is measurement of the outside of the mat, actual image is smaller
- Standard sizes for easy framing
- Fits into pre-made frames (readily available at many stores)
The gorgeous giclée on canvas reproduction looks like the original. The sumptuous canvas wraps around the sides (Gallery Wrap) so your new artwork is ready to hang immediately. No framing needed (unless you want to).
Each numbered, limited edition, canvas is hand-signed by Robert Johnson and is protected by a UV resistant semi-gloss coating, ensuring the lustrous artwork retains its vibrancy and pristine condition. These prints will last a lifetime.
- Gallery wrap canvas on 1.5″ stretcher bars (image on sides)
- Numbered limited edition – Hand signed
- Ready to hang (no frame required)
- Best reproduction available, looks like the original
- Quality Epson inks and canvas
- UV semi gloss coating
- Fabulous triptych available as well, 3 sections of 20×30